Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Poetic Personal Statement

Poetry is a shorty paragraph that is meaningful and inspiring. Poetry is used to cheer people up and make them realize some stuff. Poetry can be sad, happy, joyful, mad, calm, wild etc... Poems are really useful every time when my friend is feeling down I use poems to cheer them up and make them realize what they are doing wrong. Poetry also rhymes
and has rhythm here's an example
"life is like a ocean, calm or still,
rough or ridged but in the
end its always beautiful."Flip high and grab the sky
Catch your dreams or lose the seas
Meet your goals or lose your poles
Trick it out to take it out
Go to a game to see the fame
Learn to be the one that they see

I made a rhythm in my poetic statement by putting some of my personal life goals in and adding some rhyme into it to make it sound good. It was a bit hard making things rhyme but I eventually made it sound good. I used rhyme because it has meaning to it and helps people with a hard time out. I added some words like flip because I'm a great front flipper, catch because I am fisherman, meet because I want to meet Ezekiel Elliott. Trick because I do many tricks on stuff, game because I want to go to a Dallas Cowboys game and learn because I always want to learn new things.

Final Product 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MUSIC VIDEO FINALE

P1T4 Sorry from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo . I'm on a team with Zephen , Cephas , and Steven . We chose the song Sorry by...