Friday, October 31, 2014

Finished News Story





Our story is about the rebuilding of Coco Palms on the island of kauai that got devestated by Hurricane Iniki on September 11,1992. It contirbutes to the famous people who visited Coco Palms like The King in music (Elvis Preasly) and the film Blue Hawaii. Also the first Coco Palms that only had 28 rooms plus the tour directer Bob Jasper. Coco Palms is a really great tourisum atraction to the island of Kauai (Garden Island). The people who are in this video where asked to be interview.


The final turned out great but was not enough to be able to be put on Hikino, but congrats to Dilan and his project. I'am happy to be seeing the story but was not happy cause my team did not invite me or my friend Zephan to mettings and filming the news story.


The critique was great yes I do agree it was a good work of art too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MUSIC VIDEO FINALE

P1T4 Sorry from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo . I'm on a team with Zephen , Cephas , and Steven . We chose the song Sorry by...