Friday, September 4, 2015

Motivational Poster

The requirements for Motivational Poster:
A motivational poster has to include 6 layers. You have one for your manifesto and one for your personal manifesto. Also 4 layers of images that represent who you are and a portrait of your face. The design requirements are to do kerning on your letters across the whole page so that you don't see any white spaces. A triadic color scheme has to have a dominant color balanced by 2 colors. Also a visual balance is needed to equal weight of the elements of a artistic appeal.

I added my pictures first and put them where they fit and how they look. Next I added my text layer of my motivational quotes / personal manifesto. Then I went ahead and put the text layers in there spots and how the go with my pictures. My motivational poster is a little plain because I was rushing to finish my work to get it on time and tried to do my best on my quality work. Last I went ahead and put what I needed on it and saved it, and put it into our server file in our class.

My biggest challenge was getting my photos because I didn't have some on my phone or my GoPro it was on a camera at my moms BF's house and I don't go there till Thursday so I had to ask him for the pictures. The football was on my phone but my picture of my self was taken at school with a camera we borrowed from our GT class. The fishing poles and boogie boards were from my trip to Polihale, I toke pictures of my poles before I left to go Polihale and my boogie boards was at Polihale with my brother holding the boards from the back. But my motivational quotes / personal manifesto had me thinking for days, just so I can get it perfect and really touching. Everything in life is about taking a risk and having a fun time with family and friends.

1 comment:

  1. I like how the guy is riding on a segway (I like segways,) but the gets stuck on loop on level 2. But the background change between levels is fun.

    ReplyDelete

MUSIC VIDEO FINALE

P1T4 Sorry from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo . I'm on a team with Zephen , Cephas , and Steven . We chose the song Sorry by...