Friday, January 15, 2016

2016 Aspirations

One to be able to get my dirt bike so I can race in motocross. Two to be able to spend time with my step-dad and not my real dad because I don't accept my real dad into my life because he left me out and chose drugs over me and my brother. Three to be able to live with my step-dad. Four to be a good brother to my new sibling. Five to have a great life ridding motocross and living with my step-dad and my new sibling with my mom and my two brothers.

My main goal is to get my dirt bike and start ridding and winning races. I want to race in motocross because my step-dad use to ride so I want to follow in his footsteps because I didn't have a good example from my dad and now I have someone to follow. I had experience when I was younger I use to ride a Suzuki small 50 on Anahola flat track, but my unko sold my bike and now I have no bike to ride. My mom and my step-dad is going to get me my dirt bike from their friend because their friends kids are all to big for them and I'm getting a hand me down when I was always handing down things to my brothers. So next up is the road to the victory!

First to get good grades in school so I can get it. Second to tell my real dad that he is holding me back from doing what I want to do. Third practice really hard. Fourth to be the best of the best at motocross. "Shanden Matsushima #808 the rookie winner of the race!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

MUSIC VIDEO FINALE

P1T4 Sorry from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo . I'm on a team with Zephen , Cephas , and Steven . We chose the song Sorry by...