Friday, November 13, 2015

Composition Scavenger Hunt




I think the best one was the unusual angle because I had to stand up on the fire hydrant and trying to stay still. It was hard because the fire hydrant was round and i had to grip my shoes on to it to keep my self balanced. We had to redo so much because the wind kept blowing hard and other people was talking loud and the music class was drumming so we moved and kept redoing it till we had a perfect video.


The most difficult was rule of thirds land because there was no place perfect for the shot and it was to far for the camera. So we just decided to just go with the canopy above the library. We should of go to the Field and use the great picture of Lihue and Hanamaulu.


Taylor was doing the voice over and was in some of the shots. Kiana was is some shots and helped film. I was in couple shots and recording alot. We worked really hard and we stayed focus and did our work. We also helped another team with a group photo shot.





No comments:

Post a Comment

MUSIC VIDEO FINALE

P1T4 Sorry from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo . I'm on a team with Zephen , Cephas , and Steven . We chose the song Sorry by...