Monday, November 9, 2015

Cracking the Code

I think that the people that want to learn how to make a game or something that uses codes to learn coding, because if you don't want to code them you shouldn't learn to code. Coding is hard for beginners but it brings people together and makes our brains work. Coding is a great example to make games and other stuff.

This is my first time working with coding its really fun and challenging you basically are making a game. The game is to show people how to do stuff and they can make what ever they want and make it really awesome.

I designed a game that shut down couple years ago but some people still have it just for fun and to play with it when they get bored. You can use my FLAPPY BIRD game in the link below. I made it the same just to bring the fun back but I added more characters and different obstacles plus different scenes. I have added a shark, bunny, turkey, submarine, fairy, Santa slay, rocket, superman, nemo, unicorn, bat, bat man, the original yellow bird and the red bird from floppy bird. The scenes are city (day), city (night), syfy, underwater, cave, and a night time scene.







play my FLAPPY BIRD game

No comments:

Post a Comment

MUSIC VIDEO FINALE

P1T4 Sorry from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo . I'm on a team with Zephen , Cephas , and Steven . We chose the song Sorry by...